Watch the Trailer
About INNER CLIMATE CHANGE
How do we navigate the intensity of emotions and reactions stirred up by climate change, or COVID-19 for that matter? How do we come to a place of peace, compassion, forgiveness and life-affirming action?
Both leading edge science and ancient wisdom traditions point us inwards for the answer.
In this documentary you will go with us on a journey to see how our inner climate relates to the topic of climate change. And how changing from within will create the change we need.
The INNER CLIMATE CHANGE documentary focuses on the very personal experiences, insights and responses to the climate crisis, of people who participated in the Climate Change and Consciousness conference (CCC19) held in 2019 at the Findhorn Ecovillage in the northeast of Scotland. Conference participants included 350 youngers and elders of multiple ethnicities and diverse genders from 45 countries.
Featured in the documentary are notable experts, as well as deeply committed climate activists.
How to work with your inner world?
The Findhorn Foundation Community has almost 60 years experience in working with the inner world. Use our resources on your own inner journey.
- Watch all the sessions of the Climate Change & Consciousness conference for free.
- Guidance for Life, Opening to Higher Intelligence through the Subtle Realms: 6 day online course to explore how to apply Findhorn’s principle of Inner Listening. Experience required, starts May 31st.
- Transformational Leadership in the Time of Corona. Weekly online Zoom meeting for those of you who are looking for support to work through leadership challenges, to connect with other leaders, and to discover ways to move through the crisis gracefully and effectively.
- Findhorn New Story Programmes: Our transformative suite of ‘Living the New Story’ online learning journeys are available live or on demand, in the spirit of the gift.
- Watch the free online talks and conferences that Findhorn has held over the last years
About the filmmaker
The man behind the INNER CLIMATE CHANGE documentary is the independent filmmaker Lorenz Gramann. This is Lorenz’s third feature-length documentary. His last one A New Story for Humanity has been seen over 200.000 times.
Lorenz’s background includes a variety of healing and psychotherapy modalities. He brings the sensitivity garnered in these fields to his film making. Since 2014 he has offered his skills in the northeast of Scotland and currently lives in the Findhorn Foundation Community.